Dear client, Please read the following pointers before your appointment.
- Please arrive on time and wait in the car, I will message you to say I am free. If you are more than 5 mins late I will not be able to offer the full treatment time for you.
- Bring your own water/juice with you. (no refreshments provided in the therapy room) Limit the belongings you bring with you and attend the appointment alone (if you have a carer/chaperone please advise when booking your session)
- If you’re feeling unwell, have been ill recently, or have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19, Please do not attend any appointments and reschedule your session.
- Heidi Wheeler Wellness reserves the right to refuse any client for treatment if there is a danger of the client putting the therapists and other clients health at risk.
- If I feel ill or show symptoms of Covid 19 I will temporarily close the business and self isolate for 10 days. Your booking will then be rescheduled and booked in as soon as I am fit to work again.
- Covid 19 symptoms are – New continuous cough – high temperature – loss of / or change in sense of taste or smell. You can find more information via NHShttps://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
You can also view my COVID 19 health and safety certificate and more information about new general measures in place HERE
Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back 🙂
If you have any questions regarding your treatment or if you need clarification about these guidelines please get in touch tel 07985 457885.