- A booking is confirmed once therapist and the client have both agreed a date, time and duration for a treatment
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of £25 for the booking cancelled. When you miss an appointment without cancelling, someone else who could have been seen in your place is delayed unnecessarily.
- The cancellation fee must be paid within 5 days of the cancellation
- If you repeatedly cancel within 24hrs or not show up for your appointments, after the 3rd time you will be asked to pay for your treatment in advance in full
- Therapist has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice
- Therapist has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill
- Therapist has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
- Therapist commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within three weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
Your late arrival may limit my ability to offer the fullest possible experience. Please be aware that late arrivals will not be afforded extension and treatments will be rendered only for the remainder of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for payment for the full session.
New clients – please arrive 5-10mins earlier for your first appointment consultation.
- Accepted payment ; cash, paypal or bank transfer
- Receipts can be provided via email or on paper, please advise in advance if you require a receipt for your treatment
- Therapist has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate behavior verbally or physically
- Payment will be collected for the full treatment price
Young Clients & Children in the room
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed
- Well behaved children are welcome to join you and wait within the treatment room